Key Players Provide Sustainable and Automated Electric Shoe Dryers to Attract Consumers’ Attention and Boost Product Sales. The United Kingdom Electric Shoe Dryer Market is estimated to register a CAGR of 2.0% during the forecast period
NEWARK, Del, Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global electric shoe dryer market is anticipated to capture a CAGR of 3.60% during the forecast period. The global market is predicted to secure a valuation of US$ 2,031.50 million in 2024 and reach a valuation of US$ 2,886.20 million by 2034.
Opportunities in the Electric Shoe Dryer Market
- The integration of advanced technologies, such as the Internet of Things, in electric shoe dryers to remotely control the device is contributing to global market opportunities.
- Increasing demand for innovative, energy-efficient drying technologies is surging the global market opportunities.
- Consumers are seeking compact and portable designs for outdoor activities, and the adoption of electric shoe dryers can serve this purpose.
Request for a sample of this research report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7818
- Increasing marketing campaigns promoting hygiene and sanitation are stimulating the demand for electric shoe dryers. These initiatives boost the adoption of dryers to reduce discomfort, diseases, and infections.
- Rising carbon emissions and infections are increasing the adoption of electric shoe dryers for sustainable practices to maintain safe and healthy environmental conditions.
- Manufacturers invest in research and development to design a variety of products for aesthetic look and functionality.
- Key companies are offering warranty services and maintenance to support consumers’ requirements to gain trust and loyalty among them.
- Manufacturers are collaborating with research and development activities to develop unique and specific devices to gain consumer attention and boost sales.
“Key players are adopting smart and eco-friendly technologies to develop premium and durable electric shoe dryers to gain consumers’ attention. Rising research and development activities bring new ideas and innovation, leading to the production of cost-effective products,” says an FMI Analyst. opines Sneha Varghese, Senior Consultant, of Consumer Products & Goods at Future Market Insights (FMI).
- The electric shoe dryer market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.60% from 2024 to 2034.
- The United States market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.50% through 2034.
- India is anticipated to capture a CAGR of 5.10% in the global market through 2034.
- Germany is anticipated to register a CAGR of 1.90% during the forecast period.
- China significantly drives the global market with a CAGR of 4.30% over the projected period.
- With a CAGR of 2.0% through 2034, the United Kingdom is rapidly advancing in the global market.
- Men drive the demand for electric shoe dryers in the global market.
Ready to Learn About Our Approach? Explore Our Methodology: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-7818
Key Players Adding Values to the Electric Shoe Dryer Market
The global market is competitive, as key companies are playing a crucial role in developing smart and convenient shoe dryers that increase consumers’ demands. Key players face various challenges in developing a single product. They focus on extensive research, promoting ideas to reduce the gap between their products and customer desires.
Advanced technologies such as automation, sensors, and artificial intelligence are integrated with these dryers to capture the attention of consumers. These players opt for organic and smart practices to reduce carbon emissions in the environment. Essential players are likely to achieve their goals with their innovations, tactics, ideas, efforts, and strategies in the coming future.
Key Players in the Electric Shoe Dryer Market
- Peet Shoe Dryer, Inc.
- Danner, Inc.
- Impulse LLC
- Caframo Limited
- Housmile Electronics
- Kendal, KMS Designs Inc.
- ROK Industries
- ManaKey Group
- Dongguan Excel Industrial Co., Ltd.
Purchase Now to Access Segment-specific Information and uncover Key Trends, Drivers, and Challenges: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/7818
Key Segments in the Electric Shoe Dryer Market
By Product Type:
- Stationary Electric Shoe Dryer
- Portable Electric Shoe Dryer
By End Use:
- Ankle Boots
- Leather Shoes
- Single Dryer
- Double Dryer
By Sales Channel:
- Independent Retailers
- Multi Brand Stores
- Specialty Retail Stores
- Online Sales
- Company Website
- 3rd Party Online Sales
Sneha Varghese (Senior Consultant, Consumer Products & Goods) has 6+ years of experience in the market research and consulting industry. She has worked on 200+ research assignments pertaining to Consumer Retail Goods.
Her work is primarily focused on facilitating strategic decisions, planning and managing cross-functional business operations, technology projects, and driving successful implementations. She has helped create insightful, relevant analysis of Food & Beverage market reports and studies that include consumer market, retail, and manufacturer research perspective. She has also been involved in several bulletins in food magazines and journals.
Explore FMI’s Extensive Ongoing Coverage on the Consumer Product Domain:
- The tumble dryer market is likely to register a CAGR of 2.6% during the forecast period, and is anticipated to reach a market share of US$ 20.14 Billion in 2032 from US$ 14.8 Billion in 2021, due to the growing need for energy-efficient electric dryers.
- The dryer sheets market was valued at US$ 12 Billion in 2021 and experienced a Y-o-Y increase of 5.8% to reach US$ 12.7 Billion. From 2022 to 2032, the market is expected to surge at a CAGR of 4.11% to reach a valuation of US$ 19 Billion.
- The global hair dryer demand is expected to register at a CAGR of 6.26%. The market revenue is likely to be valued at US$ 10.20 Billion in 2023, and exhibit a revenue growth of US$ 18.72 Billion by 2033
- The Body Dryer Market is likely to hold the global market at a moderate CAGR of ~4.9% during the forecast period. The global market holds a forecasted revenue of ~US$ 2.9 Billion in 2022 and is likely to cross ~US$ 4.68 Billion by the end of 2032.
- The refurbished running shoes market is anticipated to flourish at a steady CAGR of 8.5% between 2023 and 2033. The market is expected to hold a market share of US$ 838.9 million by 2033 while the market is likely to reach a value of US$ 371.0 million in 2023.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
Originally published at https://www.einpresswire.com/article/668845872/electric-shoe-dryer-market-is-projected-to-expand-at-a-cagr-of-3-60-to-reach-us-2-886-20-million-by-2034-end-future-market-insights